I’m interning for an artist agency that reps over a hundred artists worldwide and they want to know what college art students are asking about the industry near graduation. They’ll be making a Q&A blog post.
Wanna know how to get jobs? How to make your art appealing to clients? How to continue inspiring yourself after school?
Do you have more interesting questions? Let me know what they are!
Signal boosting from those with a lot of creative followers would be much appreciated.
- shadowtower likes this
- ana64 likes this
- smallcomic likes this
- godforbidwebecomefriends reblogged this from allthewebcomics
- gingerun likes this
- allthewebcomics reblogged this from brofisting
- steph-jayne likes this
- lifesasundae likes this
- mongtsatsa likes this
- drawplay likes this
- blueheavensangel likes this
- blueheavensangel reblogged this from limbicspace
- charizardtown likes this
- rafaelfajardo reblogged this from brofisting
- thelatepapers likes this
- robmyself reblogged this from limbicspace and added:
- sparksel reblogged this from limbicspace and added:
- kimmicus-katticus reblogged this from brofisting
- doodletome likes this
- twolips reblogged this from limbicspace and added:
- andthenbears said: The most applicable one I think would be: Besides the ultimate wish to be able to just do art, what other jobs attribute the most to creative people while allowing for personal work to be done?
- andthenbears reblogged this from limbicspace
- timelord903 reblogged this from angerliz
- angerliz reblogged this from brofisting
- brofisting reblogged this from limbicspace and added:
- limbicspace posted this